CLICK HERE FOR INDEX PAGE
ALTERNATIVE PRESENTATION OF AN IDEA
V. Ryan © 2011
|PDF FILE - CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE WORKSHEET|
The Importance of Notes:
|The idea can be surrounded with notes, this helps the designer, as he/she can arrange notes neat to the part being referenced.|
What Type of Notes?
You must comment, in detail, on all aspects of your design. A few words on the following are recommended:
1. What do you think of the design?
2. What do you think of the colour scheme?
3. How much will it cost to produce?
4. Is the design safe?
5. Will you buy it?
6. Will you find it useful?
7. Does your idea answer the design problem?
8. Is the design too large or small?
9. Is it designed ergonomically?
10. Will it suit the age range that it is designed for?
11. What materials will be used in it’s manufacture? Why?
|CLICK HERE FOR RESISTANT MATERIALS INDEX PAGE|